The information that you can read below affects all users of this website, whether or not they are clients of CASA MUSEU INTERATIVA DE BORBA
- Who is responsible for processing your data?
The responsible for the treatment is EM Rézio, Lda., NIPC 514.682.477, headquartered at Rua Mateus Pais, 42, 7150-134 Borba. The Data Protection Officer will be
Amélia Santos – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What kind of data do we handle?
The. Data provided directly by the user
Browsing through our website does not require prior registration. However, whenever you visit our website, our web servers store, by default, information such as the IP address and the domain from which access is obtained, the date and time of the visit, etc.
On the other hand, some features of our website need to provide additional information via the respective form (eg to request personalized information about the products offered). If the data protection policy of these services differs from the general data protection policy of the website, you will be informed in advance.
B. Data supplied indirectly by the user
- What do we process your data for?
Without prejudice to what is indicated in the following paragraph, personal data will only be used to allow navigation on our website and, if the cookies policy is accepted, to analyze the navigation carried out and carry out behavioral advertising.
- How long do we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept exclusively for the period necessary to allow you to browse the site, analyze your navigation (in case of acceptance of the cookies policy), follow up on requests for service or information that, if applicable, you submit via website and maintain, develop and control the business relationships that may be established as a result of such requests.
When they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were obtained, and unless you have consented to their conservation for a longer period of time, the data will be canceled in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulation, which implies the their blocking, being available only for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the processing of data during the periods of statutory limitation (generally, up to 20 years by application of the Civil Code). After the blocking period has elapsed, the data will be completely removed.
- What are your rights?
Briefly, and in accordance with our data protection regulation:
• Right of access: Know what kind of data we are processing and the characteristics of the processing we are carrying out.
• Right of rectification: Being able to request the alteration of your data because these are inaccurate or not true.
• Right of portability: Being able to obtain a copy in an interoperable format of the data being processed.
• Right to limit treatment in the cases indicated in the Law.
• Right to oppose automated decision making.
• Right of cancellation: Request the cancellation of your data when processing is no longer necessary.
• Right of opposition: Request the cessation of sending commercial communications under the terms indicated above.
• Right to revoke the consent given.
You can exercise your rights by email to the postal address: Rua Mateus Pais n.º 42, 7150-134 Borba or by email email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the right to exercise and adding the required documents.